Step into the confessional, ladies and gents! It's that magical time again:
Time to tell the truth!
Here are my shameful truths from this week:
1) I want an e-reader REALLY badly, even though I can already read books on my i-phone. I want more tech! MOOOORE! As if the piles of books around my house sitting unread aren't enough entertainment. However, I refuse to buy an e-reader until I can see pretty bookcovers on it in color, dangit. I'm lustful AND picky at the same time!
2) I think there is something really wrong with me. These past couple of weeks I've been craving vegetables every single day. Last night, I had some steamed broccoli over brown rice with soy sauce and actually mumbled, "mmmm, flavor!" to myself. What is happening to me? Is it some kind of alien virus? O_o
3) Sometimes at work, I go a whole week without washing out my mug. I just swoosh water in it, and then keep filling it with tea until it gets those sexy brown rings. I'm awesome like that.
4) I mostly want an e-reader so I can read books with semi-embarrasing covers (like This One) out in public without anyone knowing. Paranormal romance, here I come!
5) I think Bacon-flavored Vodka sounds like a great idea! Seriously--best bloody mary ever, right??
6) I got really excited and made a ton of progress on the last edits for Legacy of the Empress last night, but then couldn't get to sleep because my brain was busy. It was a rough night. My confession? I regret nothing :)! I'll sleep when I'm dead.
What do YOU have to confess this week?