I received a couple of awards recently, and now it's time to share the love :).
The tempting Tere presented me with the Silver Lining Award!
There are so many awesome, motivating bloggers out there--it was incredibly difficult to narrow it to just five. Here goes!
1) Michelle McLean for always having a kind word and a hilarious cat picture for us!
2) Yunaleska for cheerfully holding awesome contests and reviewing more books than I'll read in a lifetime!
3) Kiersten White for being bubbly and hilarious at all times!
4) Daisy Whitney for being incredibly positive, helpful, and a vlogging guru!
5) Shelli from Market My Words for always being at the top of the marketing game, and taking us along for the ride!
You ladies ROCK, and have made my day a little brighter on a regular basis :). Thank you!
Next, I received the Happy Award from the contemplative Coffeelvnmom!
To fulfill this award, I must now list 10 things that make me happy :). Easy enough!
1) BOOOOOOKS!! Seriously, is there anything better than sitting down with a great book and just reading?
2) Calenders with sleepy kittens!
3) Hot baths. I do my best thinking in hot water!
4) The Biggest Loser--the only reality show where everyone wins :).
5) Tea shops, tea cups, tea sandwiches. TEA!
6) Indian food. It burns so good!
7) Scotch. Mmmm. Peaty!
8) Baby rhinos!
10) Blog/writer friends :). I love you guys!
And now, I have to pick 10 people who deserve the Happy Award....
But I can't. You guys all make me happy with your comments, insight, and support. Please, everyone, take the Happy Award, and go share it with others.
What makes you happy? I'd love to know!