The lovely Bek joined our motley crew, becoming my 100th Follower!
You know what this means, right?
Awww, yeah--it's CONTEST TIME, baby!
To celebrate being 100 Cool People Strong, I wanted to reward Book Love, and see if we can't support some authors while giving away fabulous prizes.
What are these fabulous prizes you ask?
1) First place gets a $25 gift card to a book retailer And choice of *Reading Companion (see below for details.)
2) Second place gets choice of either a gently loved copy of SHIVER by Maggie Stiefvater or a Synopsis Critique by Yours Truly, and a choice of *Reading Companion!
3) Third place gets whatever's left (SHIVER or Synopsis Critique) and choice of *Reading Companion!
"So how the heck do I win already?" I hear you yelling at your computer screens. Patience, and I'll tell you!
There are multiple ways to get points and show BOOK LOVE :).
1) Already be a follower of this blog and comment in this post (1 pt!)
2) Become a follower and comment in this post (1 pt!)
3) Blog about this contest to drum up Book Love, and link to it in the comments (2 pts!)
4) Take a photo of yourself with your home library, and link to it in the comments (3 pts!)
5) Take a photo of yourself carrying a book to an unusual place or doing something hilarious w/ said book(s) (link in comments) (4 pts!)
6) Take a photo of yourself buying a book in an actual bookstore (link in comments) (5 pts PER BOOK!)
7) Review a book on your blog or on Amazon and link us to it (5 pts PER BOOK!)
8) Write an author to tell him/her you love them (honor system/tell us in the comments) (5 pts PER AUTHOR!)
So as you can see, there are lots of ways for points to add up :).
*"Reading Companion" prize choices (you may pick one of the following if you're a winner):
1) Fancy bookmark
This contest will be going strong until Valentine's Day, so get crackin! After that, I will put all your points into a hat and pick some winners! The more book love you display, the greater your chances to win!
I can't wait to see all the Book Love you guys pay forward :). Thanks for being awesome!
** This part used to say "small bottle of booze," but I changed it after realizing I have no way to check ID that isn't totally unfun and lame. So, everyone likes coffee, right? Even kids? Eh? Eh? They did in World War II! My grandparents said so. Coffee it is!