Time to spill what's been on your chests this past week. So, step into the confessional! Don't worry, I'll go first ;).
1) I find Jamie from Mythbusters strangely attractive. Yeah, I have no idea. He's like some kind of crazy viking. I think maybe his manliness is magnified when he's standing next to Adam, which makes him exponentially attractive. It's a theory!
2) I have never had a really good cupcake. From
3) I have some "art" on my cubicle wall that I've been crafting from tea bag wrappers. It's like a border of Berryblossom White Tea wrappers around some Awake Black Tea paper tabs... it's on ongoing project, really. I think I need a new office passtime.
4) I bought a calendar with dragons on it. According to me, they are no longer just for middle schooler boys or metal heads with neck beards!
5) I had an embarrassing moment involving my relatives and the Wii this weekend. I was trying out my mom's new Wii Fit (hooray for family time and burning calories!), and we decided to have a hoola-hoop competition. For those of you who have never subjected yourselves to this
Now, my mom couldn't quite get it right and asked me for help, as I was the current Make Believe Hoolahoop Champion. For the next few minutes I showed my mom with hip movements exactly how to do this maneuver correctly... and then realized what was happening. I was reenacting the scene from Dirty Dancing where Patrick Swayze shows Jennifer Gray how to bump and grind. WITH. MY. MOM.
I was scarred for life. Then I told her that I no longer wanted to pelvic thrust like Johnny Castle, and we both laughed until we cried.
What is the truth YOU need to confess this week?