Sunday, April 26, 2009

Book Trailer and Contest!

Hi, guys,

Sorry about the lack-o-blogging this past week. I've been one busy lady, editing, revising, editing, and you know, re-writing. Phew!

Anyway, I finally had time to catch up on my fabulous blog-readage, and look what I found--a contest and a fabulous book trailer for a debut novel, SILVER PHOENIX, by Cindy Pon!

Link: http://elloecho.blogspot.com/2009/04/contest-to-win-autographed-copy-of.html

Go to her blog to enter to win a signed copy of her book, or other awesome prizes. Otherwise, go buy the book on 4/28/09, and help show the publishing industry that debut authors are the way to go ;).

See? I have an evil plan!!

Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Awesome! Thanks for the post and good luck in the contest!

Rebecca Knight said...

Yay, thank you! :D I'm actually really excited, because I just bought this book on Amazon. Hooray for new reading! Woo hoo!

cindy said...

i love evil plans! =D

Rebecca Knight said...

MWHAAHAHAH! Who doesn't ;)?

I'm excited--I'm getting SILVER PHOENIX delivered tomorrow. Hooray!