Here are my true confessions this week, for your viewing pleasure:
1) My husband is an Olympics widower. I am endlessly fascinated by all things Olympics, and catch watch ANY sport during both summer and winter olympics, much to my husband's dismay. He'll come into the room to hear me shouting "WHAT?! Only 95.5 meters! What the hell kind of ski jump is that, Norway!" then shake his head and walk away.
2) I have started sleeping with my iPhone. Okay, not like that, but just as disconcerting. I've been keeping my iPhone next to my bed at night so when I first open my eyes I can press it to my face lovingly and check my email. Yes, I'm querying again--how did you know?
3) I love tiny things. The other day, I was feeling down, so I bought myself some tiny fuzzy animals for my desk at work. It's an inch high giraffe, lemur, and snake, and they run a tiny lemonade stand. This delights me. I spend money on stuff like this more often than I'd care to admit.
4) I am an accidental book thief. If you lend me a book, you will never see it again. I always have good intentions, but once borrowed, I cannot for the life of me remember to return it. I still have a book one of my pastors lent me when I was 14. I worry there might be a special circle of Hell for people who steal religious books from a pastor.
5) I've had a beer in the shower. When my husband was out of town, I started doing very bachelorettey things, such using the bathroom with the door open and eating waffles for dinner. Drinking a beer in the shower was the highlight. I have no regrets.
So, fess up, guys!
What would you like to confess this Tuesday?