When is it enough?
Your pay raise?
When have you achieved enough to lean back and say "I'm in a good place"? When can you really feel satisfied with what your life is like?
I've been asking myself these questions lately, and have realized a few things:
1) I'm incredibly hard on myself
2) I'm not sure who I'm trying to impress
3) I have enough money
4) I have too much house and could probably downgrade
5) Even though I'm not a published author yet, my life is still complete :)
6) Everything else from now on is just for fun
7) I'm free to enjoy the journey and take as long as I want!
What does it take for you to be satisfied with where you currently are? Are you having fun on your current journey? If not, why not? Why are you doing what you're doing? Who are you trying to impress, if you're not doing it for yourself :)?
What do you guys think?
Have you ever thought about this, and realized you're fine right where you are, and the rest is just for fun?