Well, that can only mean one thing. Yes, it's time to tell the truth and confess, in homage to Lisa & Laura's blog.
So, here goes!
1) When I posted yesterday asking you to come up with an appropriate Deal With the Universe for a CONTEST, I said there was a "Mystery Prize" because I hadn't come up with one yet. Now, I know, and it's AWESOME.
I'll be giving away my once-read, lovingly used copy of THE HOLLOW by Jessica Verday! Make sure to comment on yesterday's post by this Friday for your chance to win!
2) I don't send out Christmas cards. Ever. I don't like a lot of pressure/expectations around Christmas because it makes me crazy. So, I just hug my relatives instead, and email other folks :). And, I don't even feel guilty. MWAHAHAHAHA.
3) My childhood nicknames were Big Bird and Chewbacca because I was always the tallest kid in class. I was 5'5" tall when I was nine... Yeah.
4) I've been wearing crocs and socks all week long. I swear, it looks cute the way I do it ;). I also know Lisa & Laura won't believe me.
5) I watch The Biggest Loser like dudes watch football. Talk to me during the commercial break, or be ignored.
6) Pizza is my greatest weakness! It's like my delicious, salted meat covered Kryptonite. If you ever want to kidnap me, leave some pizza in the back of a panel van, and I'll probably falling for it.
So, what do you guys have to confess this week?
Don't forget to join the running for THE HOLLOW!