Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm baaaaack!

Mwahahahahaahah *cough* mwah ha... uh, yeah.

Hi :).

I'm back from my week of being unplugged, feeling refreshed, and ready to do some writing.

Sometimes there is nothing like a little distance to remind you that, yes, there is a world outside of The Internet (It's not just a rumor! I've seen it with my own eyes!) Daylight is actually kind of nice. If you haven't been out in a while, you should check it out.

Of course, I couldn't stay away for long ;).

Now, I feel so behind the times. I mean, several of you are probably thousands of words into your NaNo projects, others are querying, and others are much further along on their WIPs. How are you guys doing? Anything exciting happen while I was gone?

It's good to be back in the action :).

8 comments:

Abby Annis said...

Yea! You're back! :)

I was supposed to be doing NaNo, so I finished my revisions. Well, for now. ;) I swear I'll never feel like it's good enough. And I sent out a few queries. Just testing the waters a bit. Makes me a little sick, but I had to get it over with eventually.

Abby Annis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yeah! Welcome back! I'm 18,338 words into my novel, filling our scholarship applications, writing short stories, and trying to start querying again. Wish me luck!

Nayuleska said...

Welcome back! Missed you.

I finished chapter 1 of II! Well, nearly. It needs a quick edit then its on to chapter 2 : )

Scott said...

Welcome back!

lisa and laura said...

Welcome back! We missed you! You're just in time to enter our Kindle contest!

Kate said...

Welcome back!

Tere Kirkland said...

Yay! Glad to see you back.