Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Friday!

I hope everyone's had a good week!

Here are some things that bring me joy to send you off to your weekend in style:

All hail Brain Frog... All Hail Brain Frog...

These are not the hammer.

Integrity has no need of rules. Or baths. ~Albert Catmus


Do you think this is really happening in William Shatner's head all of the time? It would explain quite a bit.


This is what happens when your mustache is so large it begins to think for itself.
Happy Friday, Everyone! :)


6 comments:

Nayuleska said...

Love the frog one :) Thank you!

Roni Loren said...

lol, these were great. Thanks.

Abby Annis said...

Thanks for the laugh! :) Feeling better?

lisa and laura said...

This makes me want to watch Anchorman very badly.

Rebecca Knight said...

Anchorman rules :). Also, I'm feeling better, Abby! Thanks for asking.

Lisa Dale said...

Rebecca, just this past year did I start really getting a handle on this--the whole relaxing thing. I meditate now and go much more easy on myself--and I can tell you that, amazingly, my doing less work and feeling better about it actually seems to be translating into more returns in the long run.

I've slowed down my writing a lot too--and seen much improvement there as well.

Sometimes less really is more!

Great post. Glad to connect with you!