Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I Need Your Help: Which Fairytale Should I Do Next?

Calling all readers!

I need YOU to help me decide which Fairytale villain to write about next :).  You'll notice there is a poll to the right of this post ======> 

Please select a favorite Fairytale, or add one to the comments. 

As you may know, in my first short story collection, NO REST FOR THE WICKED is about a Fairytale Assassin named Veronica Grim. In this world, fairytale villains are real, and only one woman is crazy enough to hunt them down. No Rest for the Wicked had a twisted take on Bluebeard in the story "Blood Don't Lie," and my own sick version of Snow White in "Heartless."

CARNIVORE is the next story in the series, a darker version of Little Red Riding Hood.

So, I ask you, friends.... Who should Veronica Grim face next?

Take the poll and comment below, and I'll enter you to win a free copy of the next book in the series!

Thanks for your help! :)

1 comment:

fairyprincess77 said...

I think a new rendition of cinderella would be most appropriate as well as entertaining