Monday, June 27, 2011

Guest Posting on Abby Annis' Blog: Staying Motivated Against All Odds


Fellow writer and fabulous blogger, Abby Annis was kind enough to let me guest post on her blog today.  

I'm discussing how I manage to stay motivated even when the odds seem impossible.  Come on over and say "hi!"  I'll be skulking around there all day, and don't want to be lonely, standing in the corner by myself... It would be like the junior high dance all over again!  

Also, we're having a fun giveaway :).  Yay!

My question for you:  What keeps you motivated when the odds are against you?

1 comment:

SJ Drum said...

I have a 2 yr old toddler and a 4 month old baby who never seem to be quiet and/or not cause trouble. The same goes for my husband. Some days I just have to give myself permission to NOT write and still get back to it the next time I have ten minutes to myself.

I used to see writing the way I see dieting. The minute I eat something I shouldn't, I think the whole diet is ruined beyond repair. If I didn't write one day, I wasn't a real writer.

But you know what? It's okay to miss a day. It's even okay to write something that's not very good. The one thing that keeps me going is a promise to myself to do better. To find the time and write amazing stories.

Thanks for your blog! I love it!

SJ Drum
sj-drum.blogspot.com