Sunday, May 29, 2011

LEGACY OF THE EMPRESS is Launching!




I'm ready to take the plunge! :D

After years of hard work, LEGACY OF THE EMPRESS will be up on Amazon.com and Smashwords.com, ready for purchase by this evening or tomorrow at the latest.  I'll update this post as soon as it's live!  


(Edit: It's now live on Smashwords for $2.99!)

This moment is so incredible for me.  I couldn't have gotten here without so many of you.  My beta readers, my crit partners, my fellow bloggers, my readers.  I love you guys!! THANK YOU for your incredible support!

Stay tuned for a FABULOUS GIVEAWAY I'll be announcing tomorrow to celebrate!


Trust me.... you don't want to miss it! 

1 comment:

Rebecca Knight said...

If anyone would like to know who my artist was, it was Allison Jones :). Here's her website:

http://aethas.com/print-portfolio.pdf