Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, Friends!!

In honor of Easter weekend, I'm going to take a break from serious posts about helpful or interesting things, and instead intersperse terrible jokes in between adorable pictures of bunnies.

Hooraaaay! 

Let's begin..

A linguistics professor was lecturing to his English class one day. "In English," he said, "a double negative forms a positive. In some languages, though, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative. However, there is no language wherein a double positive can form a negative."

A voice from the back of the room piped up, "Yeah, right."


D'awwww... lookit those bunnies :3
 A writer comes home to a burned down house. His sobbing and slightly-singed wife is standing outside. “What happened, honey?” the man asks.



“Oh, John, it was terrible,” she weeps. “I was cooking, the phone rang. It was your agent. Because I was on the phone, I didn’t notice the stove was on fire. It went up in second. Everything is gone. I nearly didn’t make it out of the house. Poor Fluffy is--”


“Wait, wait. Back up a minute,” The man says. “My agent called?”



Even if this bunny ate all of my chocolate, I don't think I could stay mad at it.
 A writer died and was given the option of going to heaven or hell.


She decided to check out each place first. As the writer descended into the fiery pits, she saw row upon row of writers chained to their desks in a steaming sweatshop. As they worked, they were repeatedly whipped with thorny lashes.


"Oh my," said the writer. "Let me see heaven now."
A few moments later, as she ascended into heaven, she saw rows of writers, chained to their desks in a steaming sweatshop. As they worked, they, too, were whipped with thorny lashes.
"Wait a minute," said the writer. "This is just as bad as hell!"
"Oh no, it's not," replied an unseen voice. "Here, your work gets published."




Bunny:  WHAT IS GOING ON HERE???

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  Whether you celebrate delicious, chocolatey Easter, or celebrate ressurectiony Easter, I hope you have fun with family and friends.

And while you're doing that, I'll be eating the ears off your choco rabbits...

Bwahahahahahaha.

No comments: