Friday, March 20, 2009

RIP, BSG!

I am currently trying to pass the time waiting for the last episode ever of the best show I've ever put into my eyes... BATTLESTAR GALACTICA. I am going to miss it so much that I'm freaking out!

I think this show turned me into a rabid obsess-y (is that a word?) because of the excellent writing. If I could capture even half the tension that oozes out of this show on any given night in my novel, I'd consider myself a rockstar!

That being said, any other BSG fansters out there waiting eagerly for the show tonight? Any Cylon-themed parties or other BSG farewell debauchery going down? I'm getting ready to drink a ton of beer and anxiously watch EBay for the last of the props that are being auctioned off from the show. Did I mention I'm a huge geek? I just can't help myself!

We will miss you, Battlestar Galactica. Best show ever, aside from Firefly.

SO SAY WE ALL!

No comments: